- Trek Duration
19 Days + –
Tea House Trek
- Max Altitude
- Group Size
- Price: 1050 or + –
Tilicho Lake trek is a journey to the world’s highest glacial lake Tilicho with an altitude of 4949 meters. Tlicho lake is part of Annapurna circuit trek and one of the best sight treks. Often trekkers do it when they are doing Annapurna circuit trek and most of the trekkers cross Thorong la pass after they do the Tilicho lake trek. The magnificent lake is one of the major attractions in Annapurna region. Lake Tilicho is surrounded by the High Himalayas and the highest one is Tilicho peak 7,134 Meters. The 19 days trek takes you to explore the things that you have never explored before. With the spectacular landscapes and high mountains, Tilicho lake hike is the best activity that you should do when you trek to Annapurna circuit trek. Trekking to Tilicho lake is quite harder because of the frequent stone falling from the mountains.
Tilicho Lake trek package 19 days begins from the Driving to the Besisahar headquarter of Lamjung district which takes about 6-7 hours from Kathmandu. There you take the local bus to go Ngadi. From here you start your trek by next day. You can see different landscape here, as it is on the bank of the Mrshyandri river. As you start your trek via Bahundanda you see the mountain Ngadi chuli this is your first view of the mountain in Nepal. You gradually crosses the different village-like Syange, Jagat, Chamje , tal, Dharapani, Timang. Timang is a beautiful village from where you can see the Manaslu range mountain. This includes Manaslu and Manaslu North and some other snow peaks. Chame is next village and headquarter of Manag. Natural hot spring is a major attraction of this place. Further going ahead from Dukhur pokhari you can see many mountains including Annapurna II. Upper Pisang welcomes you to stay and enjoy the view of Annapurna II, Annapurna III. Next day you take the upper trail so you can enjoy the magnificent range of Himalayas while you are going to Manag. Resting Manag for acclimatization we take the lower way to Khangsar to go to Tilicho lake trek.
The colourful landscape is visible from here when we reach to Khangsar. Shreekharka is next village that you do lunch. On the way to Shreekharka, there is Monastery as well. Leaving this village you take the trail which often climbs up and down. There is a very dangerous way before Tilicho Base camp, As this is very steep and rocky and full of small slippery stone aggregate. It is quite risky to walk during the days. Even in the morning the stone falls and might hit you. While you are here you must pay very pinpoint attention to the trails and upward to you. Blue sheep is major cause of the stone falls. Sometimes accidents happen here. Careful and enjoy the hiking to base camp. Next day by early in the morning you hike to Tilicho lake. With the following itinerary, you can go to Yak Kharka. Throng la is your next destination High camp or throng phedi is overnight before Throng la pass.
Travellers can trek the Tilicho lake trekking from March to June, and September to November. These are the best months in terms of weather and view. Bloggers are writing the tilicho lake trek blog from there you can also collect the information.tilicho lake trek cost is quite more than Annapurna circuit cause you are adding some more days here. The trek rich in diverse culture and flora and faunas offers great Himalayan scenery of Mt.Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Mt.Annapurna Ist (8,091m) Mt.Manaslu (8,163 m), Mt.Annapurna II (7,937 m.), Mt. Annapurna III (7,555m) and many other peaks.
Nepal trek hub offers Tilicho trek which incorporates all aspects of natural scenery, cultural aspects, and all other components. This is good for the trekkers who seeks quiet adventure. So many trekkers you can see in this route because this route is quite a busy trek zone of Nepal.
Tilicho Lake is one of the Highest elevated lakes in Nepal and perhaps in the world too. The Tilicho lake is elevated to a height of 4,949 Meters but some other sources say it is 4,919 Meters. Lake Tilicho with an area of 1.853 mi² is just in front of Tilicho Peak. The way to Tilicho is amazing because you can see an amazing view of Mt Himlung and Mt Manaslu together with many other small peaks located in the border between Annapurna and Manaslu Range. The Lake is filled with the blue glaciers waters and there is no place that you can see the water discharge. Many hikers visit the Tilicho lake which takes about 3-4 days from the Annapurna circuit trek to see the Immense beauty of the Tilicho Lake.
Gosaikunda trek route
Tilicho lake trek highlights
- World most popular trekking trails trek
- Excursions of villages like Tal, Dharapani, Chame, Pisang, Manag. You will know the cultures and traditions of the local people around the area.
- Trek through the bank of the Marshyangdi river where you would see the most dramatic changes from beginning to end.
- Mountain views of Mountains like the Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Gangapurna, Lamjung Himal, Tilicho peak, Chulu east and west and many other mountains around the trails.
- Trek to the World highest lake Tilicho which is elevated at the Altitude of 4949 Meters.
- Cross the Thorong la pass 5416 Meters to Arrive the Muktinath.
- Trek on the Lower Mustang of Nepal or ride a bus to Tatopani.
- Amazing trek to Ghorepani Poon hill to see the 360 Degree views of the Himalayas from where you can see Mt Annapurna 8,091 Meters and Mt Dhaulagiri 8,167 Meters from the same place.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara then back to kathmandu.
Tilicho lake trek facts
|Duration:||16 Trek days, 1 day drive back to Kathmandu|
2 days Arrival and Departure total 19 days
|Max. elevation:||5416 M/17, 769 Feets Thorong la|
|Start||Ngadi, Chame, Dharapani|
|Ends||Pokhara, Tatopani or Jomsom|
|Best Time:||Spring and Autumn Season|
|Permits:||TIMS and ACCAP Permits|
Tlicho Lake trek information
- Tilicho trek duration:This trek is like a additional trek in Annapurna circuit trek. Trekkers who go to Annapurna circuit attempts mostly and some trekkers take main wish to go there and Thorong La pass. So it is maximum 4 Days more to add on Annapurna circuit trek
- Tilicho lake trek altitude/height:Various source says different altitude but According to Wikipedia Tilicho Lake is 4919 Meter. Most of the website mention Tilicho Lake is 4949 meter.
- Tilicho lake trek fixed departure: Nepal Trek Hub can offer you this trip any time of the year. We do have fixed departure group. We always put some fixed departure group. If not sometimes we can also send you individually at the same price. This is very good for you. you can enjoy yourself with your time and peace. There is no reason to rush due to other people, you will have customized itinerary.
- Tilicho lake trek gear list/ Equipment: Normally you need plenty stuff for this trek. We suggest you to see the Packing list and still if you have question you can inquiry us to Know about the list. We provide the complete information as fast as we can
- Rucksack/Duffel bag: Transporting your daily luggage while you are on a trek, you should bring a rucksack or duffel bag with you. This will be carried out by our team’s porter. Please bring the rain cover to protect rain or dust. Usually, porter don’t have protection cover for bag
- Transportation: Kathmandu to Besisahar there is local bus/Microbus service. There are two types of transportation, one is Micro Bus another is Big Bus. There is local jeep to go Manag as well but this is not a good option. You will definitely miss the beautiful landscape below trek. After completing your trek From Muktinath you can take the jeep or Bus to Tatopani. Tatopani to Ghorepani you can do a trek or keep travelling on the bus or jeep to Pokhara.
If you are unknown is about duration, what to do regarding insufficient time frame as per this itinerary, don’t worry we can make the customize able itinerary for you as per your time and wish. We care your time frame and desire. please let us know about to as per your needs and with your time constraint. we always give you a best itinerary
Best time to visit tilicho lake
Best time to visit/trek Tilicho lake is in October, November of the Autumn season and March, April of the spring seasons. Autumn season is very best to trek and enjoy the Himalayas. Usually, the weather is very perfect in the Autumn seasons. The second best season is the Spring season. Like autumn, the weather generally remains very clear and the forest gets different kinds of flowers so you can enjoy the scenery and nature. See below on the picture and know which months suits for you
It starts from the end of September and lasts till the first week of December. After the monsoon, the landscape is covered with green fields and different types of crops. Trekking in Nepal is very good during this time. Weather in autumn is perfect to do the hike/trek in Nepal Himalayas. Trekkers can see the crystal clear view of the tallest Himalayas for the whole day and there is less chance of the clouds and fogs. The visibility is really good in Autumn plus you will get the best temperature of the year for trekking that is the reason Autumn is the best season to do the trek in Nepal as Tilicho lake too.
The second best season to trek in Nepal is the Spring season. The spring season starts from the beginning of March to till the end of May. With the suitable weather and clear visibility, you can enjoy the trek in Nepal Himalayas. The lower parts of the Himalayas get colourful flowers. You will be amazed to see the colourful rhododendron forests in front of the Himalayas. Trekkers will get the best view of the Himalayas and the very suitable weather. Trekkers can take maximum enjoyment if they do the Tilicho lake in the spring season.
The monsoon season starts from June and lasts till the September. Trekkers still do the trekking in the Monsoon season but there is no guarantee that they can enjoy it because of the rainfalls and clouds on the Himalayas. Landslides and floods are other problems that the trekkers can face. We do not recommend trekkers to trek in Monsoon season if they can postpone their trek.
December, January and February are the months that get very cold weather in Nepal. Snowfalls in the Himalayas are very common and often the mountains get covered with clouds. We do not recommend trekkers to trek to Tilicho Lake in the Winter season.
Tilicho lake trek difficulty
Most of the trekkers may wonder how difficult is the Tilicho lake or Tilicho Lake trek difficulty then here are the things that you should know. Trekkers are required to walk around 6-7 hours each day on the mountain’s terrain at a high altitude around 4000 Meters to 5000 Meters. The trail is wider but full of ups and downs. You need to walk 15-18 KM per day which means the trek is not that easy to do. If you wish to do this trek you do not need to do pre-exercise before your arrival. When you start the trek, you will just be enough to do this trek. There are some technical trails where stone falls often. You should be very knowledgeable to avoid accidents or should go with the experienced guide.
Tilicho lake trek preparation
Tlicho is something challenging trek, you need to do some planning before you come to trek in Nepal. There are so many elements which can be crucial for the success of trek. Nepal Trek Hub suggest you take some information before you come here. All information has been written here. You may find the information easily. if not please give us a , we are happy to give you all information as much as fast we can, Normally we give information around 4-5 Hours in Average. If you chat with WhatsApp this is faster options.
Step-1: Determine how many days will you do trek?
At the the first stage of your Tilicho lake trek preparation, you need to calculate your time duration, how many days trek you can do as per your time frame? There are so many things to do After tilicho. You can continuously trek to Tatopani from Muktinath or fly from Muktinath to
Pokhara or drive to Tatopani. From Tatopnai you can go to Poon Hill Trek or pokhara by bus
Step-2: Know more about Tilicho Trek
It is always very good to get the pre-information as much as you can before your trek, Nepal Trek Hub presented some information which might be very important for you.
- Trek Grade: This is quite challenging type of trek, you need to know more about your trek grade, get some information regarding
- AMS: Altitude Mountain Sickness is always a concern who do the trek in the mountain. This can be very dangerous if people don’t care. There are two types of AMS. Ultimately they impact very badly on the human body. Get More Information About altitude mountain sickness and be careful yourself. This Trek has a lot of chances of Altitude mountain sickness. Read about the for more information and be prepare for your trip
- Nepal Visa: Most of us have a question to get the Nepal visa. It is very simple to get Nepal visa. You can get it on your country or in Kathmandu airport. Getting visa in Kathmandu airport is easier to you. If you need more information regarding Nepal Visa Please go through Nepal Immigration official website Nepal Immigration or you can also go through our website
- Gear list This trek requires a good gear list, You need to bring gear to do the trek with very easily. The gears play a very vital role in the success of your trek. Please try to get all gear from your country which makes you easier. insufficient gear you may also find in Kathmandu as well. If you are willing to hire a sleeping bag or other stuff, you can hire in Kathmandu, We will help you to hire the stuff without deposit in the shop. Get some information to prepare yourself
Tilicho lake trek map
There are so many types of Tilicho lake trek map which is attached with Annapurna circuit trek map mostly. Tilicho is part of the Annapurna circuit and also known as a further hike destination. These maps are published by the different publisher of Nepal. The map may be different, Some Tlicho lake trekking map has much information while others may have less. Which you can find on the time if you buy the map.
If you want to buy the map in Kathmandu there are Himalayan Map, Nepal map house map everywhere in Thamel, you can buy it from there. If you want to get the big scale with details map which cost is more than the normal map. You can choose as per your wish but make sure that the proper information you seek is in the map, Such as distance in KM, Time in Hours. We advise you to take the float-able map which can go anywhere in the bag or even in a pocket. We will give you a map as a complimentary service.
Tilicho lake trek for Nepali
Tilicho Lake trek can be done by Nepali hikers quicker than the normal itinerary given here. As the local and can walk pretty fast in the mountain terrains and they tend to get less Altitude mountain sickness than the foreign trekkers. For the Nepali hikers, Tilicho trek can be done for a week or more too but they should take the Jeep to Chame and start the trek from Chame and return to Chame instead or even can cross the Thorong la pass too. If you want to cross the Thorong la pass then you need to have 2-3 days extra and you will reach Muktinath. From Muktinath 1 full day is needed to go Pokhara. The road from Muktinath to Beni is very bumpy and from Beni to Pokhara, the road is pretty good. Going to the road is also bumpy.
Tilicho lake trek cost for Nepali
Tilicho lake trek cost for Nepali is the most that the Nepalse trekkers wish to know. For the local Nepali Trekkers it takes a short time as compared to the foregin trekkers. Nepali can start their trek from Chame and go to Tilicho lake and return back or can do the Thorong la pass. Tilicho lake trek cost for Nepali depends on the itinerary they choose. Here are two Tilicho lake trek itineraries for Nepali which estimated costs are as follows.
Tilicho Lake from Chame and ends at Chame.
This is one of the shortest itinerary that Nepali can do. With this the Tilicho Lake trek cost for Nepali is NPR 24,000 More or less.
- Day 01: Kathmandu to Beshisahar
- Day 02: Besi Sahar to Chame Drive with the Jeep.
- Day 03: Trek from Chame to Manag
- Day 04: Manang to Tilicho Lake base camp
- Day 05: Tilicho Lake base camp to Tilicho Lake then return to Shree kharka
- Day 06: Shree Kharka to Chame
- Day 07: Chame to Kathmandu
Tilicho Lake from Chame and ends at Muktinath
This is another itinerary which also crosses the Thorong La pass, that Nepali trekkers can do. With this, the Tilicho Lake trek cost for Nepali is NPR 34,000 More or less.
- Day 01: Kathmandu to Beshisahar
- Day 02: Besi Sahar to Chame Drive with the Jeep.
- Day 03: Trek from Chame to Manag
- Day 04: Manang to Tilicho Lake base camp
- Day 05: Tilicho Lake base camp to Tilicho Lake then return to Shree kharka
- Day 06: Shree Kharka to Thorong Phedi
- Day 07: Thorong Phedi to Muktinath
- Day 08: Muktinath to Pokhara
- Day 09: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Note: Tilicho lake trek cost for Nepali
The above itinerary we have mentioned above are started from the Chame. This reduces the days for the Nepali Trekkers. If they start from the Ngadi then it takes more time and would be costly.
Tilicho lake trek itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
Receive you from Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel then briefing and preparation of trek
- Day 02: Drive to to Ngadi
Early in the morning Around 6:30, Nepal Trek Hub’s guide will be at your hotel to take you to the bus park. You take the Local Bus to Besisahar which takes 6-7 hours. Then you take again local bus to Ngadi
- Day 03: Nagdi to Chamje 1400 M, 6-7 Hours
The lowland has a very impressive landscape as it is filled with rice terrace and green forest. Along the trail, you see the mighty Marshyandri river. You will passes through Bahundanda, Ghermu, Syange. in Syange you do lunch then further walking around 2 hours brings you to Chamje
Overnight at Chamje Hotel
- Day 04: Chamje to Dharapani 1900 M, 6-7 Hours
The Marshyandri river George becomes more steep and rapid, you would cross the bridge then walk to the other side of the river, climbing more and going less down you will reach Tal. This place you will do lunch. Further walking around 1 Hour from here, you will reach Dharapani
Overnight at a guest house in Dharapani
- Day 05: Dharapani to Chame village 2630 M, 6-7 Hours
Manaslu trek trails joins here to annapurna circuit trek. Check post is here to check your permits. The walk is pretty easy today. Timang is on the way to Chame from where you would see the splendid view of Manaslu Range mountain and Manaslu itself. Trail becomes easier from here, as you crosses Thanchowk, Koto respectively to reach the Chame
Koto is starting point of Narphu Valley trek, this is control region trek and known as a hidden valley which later joins on Ngwal. Natural hot spring is here, you can take the bath.
- Day 06: Chame to Pisang village 3300 M, 6-7 Hours
Lamjung himal is perfectly visible from here. Pisnag is our destination today. Enjoyable walk from Chame to Dhukur pokhari. Pine, oak forest is everywhere on the trail. One of the biggest apple farm of Nepal you will see here. You can see Annapurna II perfectly, as you do lunch in Dkhukur Pokhari, you will enjoy the view of Magnificent view. stay overnight at Pisang
- Day 07: Lower Pisang to Manang 3540 M, 7-8 Hours
The magnificent view of Himalayas you can see from here. there is two way to go Manag. Our recommendation to trekkers to take the way to Gyaru. We keep walking until there is river appears. On the way, you can see a small but very beautiful lake. Now you need to climb very steeply which might take 1.30 hours. Here is a small viewpoint from here people can see Annapurna III, Annapurna II, Annapurna IV, Gangapurna, Tilicho peak and many more. Locals are waiting for the trekkers to sell there bread and tea. The trail is now easier as it goes all the way forest to Ngwal. You do lunch here then descend down to valley you will reach Braga and Manag afterwards.
- Day 08: Acclimatization day at Manang
This is your acclimatization day. You have many options to hike here to keep your body acclimatize. your guide will explain you to go either Ice lake or Gangapurna lake hike.
- Day 09: Trek to Khangsar 3740 M, 4-5 Hours
Trekking to Khangsar is relatively easy. leaving Manag near Tanki Manag there is two trail, we follow the lower trail to go Khangsar. The trail is quite easy, As most of the time, We crosses the pine forest to reach Khangsar.
- Day 10: Trek to Tilicho Base Camp 4150 M, 6-7 Hours
Exciting parts yet to come and today is the day. The landscape is very colourful. Yak pastures, yak are everywhere on trail. Blue ship can be also seen on the trail. The first part is quite an assent when we cross the Shree Kharka the trail goes down. The risky way is here. The stone might fall from the hill as the landscape is very steep. The Tilicho Base camp is on the collide of two rivers.
- Day 11: Trek to Tilicho Base camp and stay on Tilicho base camp 4949 M, 5-6 Hours
The exciting day begins by wake up early in the morning to go to Tilicho Lake. trekkers need to climb slowly but steadily until near Tilicho lake. The view on the way to go Tilicho Lake is just mesmerizing. Manaslu, Himlung and Many mountains you can see from here. finally, when you are on the bank of Lake you will see the highest lake in the world. Backing to the Base camp you rest today here because it is riskier to go to further because of stone falls
- Day 12: Trek to Yak Kharka 4,000 M, 6-7 Hours
Yak Kharka is our overnight destination, as we leave the Base camp the dangerous area we can crosses early in the morning. Shree Kharka is a place where the two trails separate, we go to the upper trail to Yak Kharka with several up and down. during the trek, we can see many fields for Yak and Ships
- Day 13: Yak Kharka to Thorong high Camp 4850 M, 6-7 Hours
Walking from Yak Kharka you will see, yak pasture the trail gently climb onwards to Thorong Phedi 4450 Meter. There is some area where you need to very be careful because of stone fall. You can lunch here or can have a couple of cup tea and coffee to strengthen your stamina. Now the trail is very steep and full of the moraine, continually hiking 1.30 Hour you can reach Throng High Camp.
- Day 14: Thorong High camp to Muktinath (Thorong la pass day) 3800 M, 8-9 Hours
It is a challenging day of the trek is today. Generally, trekkers start their trek early around 4:00 clock to 5:00 o clock. The early you start the better for you. As you already on very high land it is quite harder for you to gear up. As you use it, it would be quite easier for you. On the way to Thorong is not so steep. the trail climbs slowly but gradually up. On the way to Thorong la pass, you can also take the tea and coffee in the shop. It is generally 3 Hours climb to Thorong La pass. As you arrived at Thorong la pass, it is windy and cold here. You can see the mountain on the mustang side. The trail is now to go down. All the way down to Muktinath. Overnight at Muktinath
- Day 15: Muktinath to Tatopani
As you finish the walk , today you will take the local bus to Tatopani 1190 Meter. The bus stop often for local people to come in and go down. You can see the village like Jomsom, Syang, Marpha, Kalopani, Kobang, Ghasa, Dana and finally to Tatopani. It is quite adventure driving because of local bus. You can also do Jeep Driving to here.
- Day 16: Tatopani to Ghorepani 2875 M, 7-8 Hours
Moving from the Tatopani, then climbing to durbin daanda is another unique experience you feel today, as you walk down the valley it is quite hot and humid. The view of the green village is awesome, you would see rice field and different types of fruit in the village, this is pretty nice to walk you would crosses Sikha, Ghara, Chitre and then finally to Ghorepani.
- Day 17: Hike to Poon Hill then trek to Tadapani 2675 M, 7-8 Hours
Sunrise we see today from Poon hill, We hike to poon hill early in the morning and reach there by before Sunrise. You would see the best view of Himalaya. Dhaulagiri Range and Annapurna range mountain and many other peaks you will see. From Poon Hill, you trek down to Nayapool. It takes 5-6 hours from here, then you would take the vehicle to go Pokhara.
- Day 18: Drive to Kathmandu
The morning we’ll drive back through the scenic countryside and during the route will stop for breakfast and lunch. It takes 7 hours back to Kathmandu. On arrival at Kathmandu, the guide will transfer to the hotel and rest of the day relax or explore the surrounding areas and overnight at hotel.
- Day 19: Departure from Kathmandu
Tilicho lake trek cost includes
- Airport Pick up and drop service
- 3 night’s twin sharing on tourist standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Meals on full board: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner each day during the trekking days
- tea house basis trekking accommodation while on trekking days
- Fully escorted trek with fluent English speaking license holder local guide and each 2 guest 1 Porter basis
- ACCAP Permits
- Narphu special control region permit
- First Aid Box
- TIMS Permit
- Domestic airport pick up and drop off itinerary
- Food and accommodation and salary of Nepali trekking staffs
- Any meal in Kathmandu
- Any kinds of battery charges, wifi charge, laundry service, phone calls and hot shower during the trekking.
- Personal trekking equipment and Clothing.
- Personal nature expenses, any drinks and bar bills.(tea, coffe, water, beer, alcohol, wine)
- Your travel insurance (it is mandatory in case of emergency).
- Any donation and monuments entrance fees.
- Tips for the crew (Note : TIPS is not compulsory but highly expected)
- Any other things which are not mentioned above
Tilicho Lake trek FAQ
often trekkers get’s many question before they start trek. In preparation phase they might want to know many question. It is very hard to get all question answer here but we have mentioned some question answer, follow our Tilicho lake trek FAQ. if it does not satisfy you please
Which is the best time to Tilicho Lake trek?
Without any doubts, September to November are the first best season to trek. The second best season is March – April to trek in Nepal. Because this both season the weather is very nice and clear. You can see the magnificent view of Mountain.
Is there good accommodation on tilicho lake trekking?
Yes, there are good accommodations in the route of Tilicho Lake trek, In khangsar there are many hotels for the trekkers. Shreekharka and Tilicho base camp has around 3-4 hotels with the enough capacity to put 100-150 tourists each day. Trekkers need to stay 1 night in Tilicho base camp where there might be some more tourists.
how many days is Tilicho Lake trek?
Here, we have made 19 days plan from arrival to departure, in trekking 15 Days, travel 2 days and 2 Days to arrive and departure. if you want to do Tilicho lake trek within any time period please let us know, we customize your travel
What kind of accommodation in Tilicho Lake trek?
There are good tea houses a long the trekking trail. Some of the tea houses has also room with Bathroom. but it is not always with every guest houses. They provide a good room and comfortable bed in standard of Nepal trek. For hot shower, they provide a bucket hot shower to the guest by charging some money or some place they do have a bathroom with solar.
Is there wifi on Tilicho lake trek?
Yes, There is WIFI service in most of the guest houses. Speed of the WIFI is not that good but it is ok to connect with your family and friends
Is there enough hotels Tilicho Lake trek?
When there is main season it is always crowd on trekking route. sometimes the guest house might be full so you need to be very careful. if you can reach earlier would be always good to you. if you are with us we manage everything to you.
What is the drinking water on Tilicho lake trek?
Yes, There is a availability of Mineral water, every tea houses. It is always not good to drink the mineral water, first it is quite costly to traveler, secondly it is damaging the Eco-system, the water company using a lot of plastic bottles. In a mountain mineral water bottle are a real threat to the environment. We can use the water purifier or water purification tablet and become a responsible traveler
Can i do Nar Phu Valley, Tilicho Lake and Annapurna circuit trek together
Sure, You can do this trek. The trek starts from Nar Phu Valley and after crossing the Kang la pass you can go to Tilicho Lake. After doing the Tilicho Lake you can do the Thorong la pass continiously.
What is the maximum elevation of Tilicho lake trek?
Tilicho Lake is 4,949 meter but you are also going to do thorong la pass which is 5,416 meter. In average you spent your most of the trek period above 3000 Meter.
what permit is for Tilicho Lake trek?
Annapurna Conservation Area Project permit and Trekkers Information management system permit (TIMS) Card is required for the trek
Can I do trek with child
If the child can walk for 6-7 hours, then you can trek with child too. otherwise you need to extend your trek days
Read Our Review
Tilicho lake trek facts
- Duration:19 Days
- Accommodation: Tea House
- MealsB,L,D, A
- Altitude5416 Meter
- Group-Size1-18 Person
- Transportation:Land transfer
Contact us for this trip
Why with us
Emphasis on the personal and customize itinerary, You can design your own personal tailored made holiday
Team of local expert guides, customer-focused, grassroots foundation with in-depth knowledge of Nepal.
Pay a fair salary to our team of reliable and experienced people
Guarantee of best value for money, best price and no hidden costs are implicit
Care for each of you individually, providing uncompromising service just for you.
Sensative about environment, we encourage our client’s to avoid mineral water, instead of this drink the own purified water and use chlorine tablet
Nepal Trek Hub has a 90% repeated customer, check our tripadvisior page
Why you like this?
A beautiful drive to Besisahar
Deep Marshyandri river valley and beauty of it’s
The Buddhist cultures of Manag people
Annapurna Himalayan Range, Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Gangapurna, tilicho peak and many other peaks
World’s highest lake which is located at the height of 4,949 Meter from sea level
The amazing landscape of Manag and Tilicho Valley
Challenging Thorong la pass 5,416 Meter
Muktinath Temple and Kaligandaki river valley
View of Jomsom, Marpha, Kagbeni, Kalopani, Tatopani, lete and many more
Amazing view from Poon hill