Nepal Photography tour is targeted for the photographer to catch the best snap of the elements and components of Nepal. The land of the mountains, temple and monasteries. Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal. The Small Himalayan nations have everything that the photographers seek such as temples, nature, wildlife, Himalayan scenery, cultural things and countless festivals might be a good reason for the photographer to visit Nepal. The Nepal photography tour gives you an enchanting offer to enjoy the magnificent country and snapping the best memorable snaps.
Photography tour in Nepal is an opportunity to explore the hidden treasures and expose them to the photo audience. Travellers will enjoy this unique country where there are more than 123 ethnic groups and 126 languages. The small Himalayan nations have a wide range of topography from the top of the world 8848 Meters to 60 Meters from sea level. The Kathmandu valley has 3 ancient temples and a royal palace. There are 3 cities inside the Kathmandu valley. Bhaktapur is the oldest city known as a “city of the Devotees”, Patan the “city of fine arts”, and Kathmandu the city of temples. The city is very cultural and historical for the travellers as it carries history around 1200 Years. There are many festivals and occasions which are very unique to the travellers to catch the moments.
For the photographers, it is a very good idea to visit the Pokhara and do a small hike around the Annapurna conservation area project where you can see the splendid view of the Annapurna Himalayan ranges and the natural beauty. The snowy mountain landscapes are very mesmerizing to look. If you have time then we recommend you to do Annapurna base camp trek via Poon hill but if you are on short vacations then you can also do The Poon Hill Trek. You can enjoy the trekking experience and get the best snaps of the mountain ranges. You will be able to see the 2 mountains above 8000 Meter if you do this trek. The Gurung People and their cultures are another reason that you must visit the Annapurna regions. The trek experience can be even gained in another region of Nepal such as a Khumbu, Langtang, Manaslu or anywhere trekking routes of Nepal.
Nepal Trek hub’s Nepal Photography tour is designed for the professional photographer or the people who want to become the photographer as well. We have a professional photographer who can teach you to visualize a scene and capture the decisive moment. They teach you to the photographic technique in general with the technical aspect of learning your camera settings and capabilities. We are here to give you the best photography tour in Nepal come and join us.
Nepal photography tour highlights
- Get know about the Nepal in general
- Kathmandu sightseeing you can see the historical sites such as Kathmandu durbar square, Swyambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath temple.
- Kathmandu valley and the monuments around the Kathmandu valley, religion and cultures of Nepal. The history of Nepal and the well-crafted durbar of the all 3 cities inside Kathmandu Valley.
- Panoramic view of Himalayas from Nagarkot, and the city of devotee Bhaktapur, you can also taste the Newari cuisine here in Bhaktapur
- Enjoy in the beautiful and peaceful city of the Pokhara with the view of Annapurna ranges.
- A thrilling and pleasurable trekking experience in the Annapurna region
- View of the Himalayas from Poon hill 3210 Meter
- Safari activities in Chitwan national park where you can take the shot of the wildlife, nature and sunset.
What to expect on Nepal Family tour
- If the Weather changes during your tour the experience might be different. For example, if you are in Nagarkot and the weather is not good there, you can not see the mountains that might be not good for you. conditions and the itinerary and means of transportation can be changed. Similarly, it might also affect the flight as well. These things are out of our control however we will help you with the best alternative to it.
- If other things arise, for example, political strike, we can not complete the scheduled itinerary.
- The family tour in Nepal itinerary is flexible but if you are going to do mountain flight or sunrise then you have to wake up early in the morning.
- If you need more time then you have to inform the guide early
Logistic arrangement for Nepal family tour
- You can book the hotels or let’s us book fr you.
- The Hotels in Australian base camp is local tea house but it is quite comfortable
- The facility differs as per your plan and standard of travel plan
Clothing wearing during Your Nepal Family tour
You need to discuss with the guide for your next day plan, of course the guide will give you briefing about the next day and he will also suggest you about the clothing matters,
Nepal family tour itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel
Nepal trek hub will pick up you from the airport, and together we will drive to your hotels. We will give you a briefing about the tour plan.
- Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing.
Today you will tour in Kathmandu valley. There are 4 World heritage sites which you will visit today. First, you will visit the Pashupatinath temple and learn about Hinduism and their cultures. You can see the holy sadhu over here. Afterwards, you will visit the Boudhanath and Swayambhunath where you will learn Buddhism. The last place to visit today is Kathmandu Durbar square where you will see the living goddess and many temples and the palace. The Kathmandu durbar square is very popular for the KalBhairav sculpture. The old market is also a place to visit while you are in Kathmandu.
- Day 03: Nagarkot sunrise and Bhaktapur Sightseeing
Early morning around 4.30 you will drive to Nagarkot for the sunrise view over the Himalayas. If the weather is good you can see the awesome sunrise over the Himalayas. You can see the Langtang Himalayan ranges and Rolwaling Ranges very clearly. Back from Nagarkot, you will visit Changunarayan temple. Driving to the Bhaktapur Durbar square you will see all the things are in Bhaktapur. The highlighted areas are Dattatreya Square, Pottery Square, Nyatapola Temple and Bhaktapur Durbar square. You can also visit the museum inside the Bhaktapur Durbar square.
- Day 04: Fly to Pokhara and enjoy the day
You will either fly or drive to Pokhara today. During your flight, you will enjoy the beautiful view of the Langtang Himalayan ranges and Annapurna Himalayan ranges. Once you are in Pokhara you can see the mountain ranges very clearly from Pokhara. Check in to the hotel and if you have time then together with a guide you can walk around the lakeside.
- Day 05: Pokhara Sightseeing
Early in the morning like Nagarkot you will drive to Saragkot to see the sunrise over the Annapurna Himalayan ranges. Back from there having breakfast, you will go to World peace pagoda ( The white stupa in the above picture). You will enjoy an extraordinary view from here. After Pagoda, we go down to the Davis fall, Tibetan Refugee camp and Gupteshwor Cave together to visit. All these places are located in the same place. At the end today you will visit the International mountain museum which is located on the bank of Seti River.
- Day 06: Australian camp trek today
To gain the trekking experience you will drive to Kande today. Kande is a trekking starting point to Australian Camp. It takes about 3-4 hours to reach the Kande. Kande must be one of the Highlighted places on your Nepal family tour because it is very peaceful and you can enjoy the marvellous view of the Annapurna ranges from here.
- Day 07: Return back to Pokhara
As per your interest we can go to the Pokhara even very late because it is not hard to go Pokhara from here. You can enjoy more nature around the Australian camp.
- Day 08: Drive or Flight to Chitwan
You can either fly or drive to chitwan. Chitwan is 150 KM from Pokhara. Check in to the hotels and your programs begin by the hotels.
- Day 09: Full day activities in Chitwan National Park.
Early in the morning after having breakfast, The guides come to pick you up for canoeing in the Rapti River, while canoeing you can see two species of Crocodile- Marsh Muggers and Gharial. You will also visit the elephant breeding centre. After lunch, we will go for Jungle Safari in the Jeep. If you luckey you can see Rhino, antelope and other wildlife activities.
- Day 10: Drive or fly to Kathmandu.
You will drive to Kathmandu
- Day 11: Departure
Nepal Family Tour cost includes
- Kathmandu international airport transfer by private vehicles.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara flight ticket
- Pokhara to Chitwan Flight Tiket
- Chitwan to Kathmandu Flight Tiket cost
- Tour guide during the Sightseeing
- Tour guide during Hiking
- Private vehicle with A/C
- Airport Transfer
- Kathmandu sightseeing by tour guide with private veichle
- Domestic Airport Transport
- All land transportation as per written on above itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee cost US$ 40.
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner during the staying in Kathmandu and also during the hike
- Personal trekking equipment and Clothing.
- Personal nature expenses, any drinks and bar bills.
- Your travel insurance (it is mandatory in case of emergency).
- Any donation and monuments entrance fees.
- Tips for the crew (Note : TIPS is not compulsory but highly expected)
- Any other things which are not mentioned above
Frequently asked question Regarding Kathmandu Mountain tour
Below we have mentioned some question about Kathmandu Mountain tour, that are asked by travelers. you can get basic information from here, however if it still does not satisfy your question please ask question to us
When is the best season to do Kathmandu Mountain tour?
October and November is best season to do Kathmandu Mountain tour. The second best season is March and April because in this time you can see the mountain
How long do I have to walk during Kakani Hiking
You need to hike around 3-4 Hours from Kakani to Gurjebhanjyang then the car pick up you to the kathmandu.
What kind of gears do i need for Hiking
Proper sports shoes, trousers, jackets and rain covers for you or rain coat is very necessary for the hiking because the weather changes very quickly.
Can I avoid the Mountain flights
Yes of course you can avoid the mountain flights
Is Kathmandu Mountain tour is is customizable
Yes it is totally customize, with your interest and time we can modify it any time and any activities.
Read Our Review
Nepal family tour
- RegionAll Nepal
- Meals1 day
- Group-Size1-18 Person
- Transportation:Private veichle
Why with us
We Emphasis on the personal and customize itinerary, You can design your own personal tailored made holiday
We are a local Small agency, customer-focused, grassroots foundation with in-depth knowledge of Nepal.
We pay a fair salary to our team of reliable and experienced people
We give guarantee of best value for money, best price and no hidden costs are implicit
We care for each of you individually, providing uncompromising service just for you.
We also care about environment, we encourage our client’s to avoid mineral water, instead of this drink the own purified water and use chlorine tablet
We have a 100% repeated customer, check our tripadvisior page
Local guide owned company