Nepal Trek Hub is government registered, trusted, reputed and reliable agency of Nepal. We are very much sensitive to our beneficiaries such as government, public, employee, customer and other parties.
Nepal Trek Hub gets information from our customer to run your trip very well organised. In order to operate your trip, we need your passport copy, photo and address. This will be kept on our office very safely. We won’t give anybody this data without you permit on during your trip and after the trip we completely delete your data. We are very much sensitive about your data.
Why do we do with your data
- We need the documents for your identification
- Name, address, postal code, contact number and email address for making permits and other related works.
- A copy of your passport to ensure that the information provided by you genuine
- We may respond to you through your email address to communicate with you
- We may need your details to reach your family, if you are disconnected for long time
Security of the information
Your information will be stored in our server. We will not give any access to anyone unless we really need them. We would like to assure that the details of your credit card will not be stored in our server while making payment.
- After completion of your trip, we delete your information that we don’t need
- We don’t sell or handover any data
- We will not misuse any data from your side
- All the data would be deleted, all we use is your email to conversation with you on future time.
Comments on our site
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.