Nepal tour 5 nights 6 days is a very suitable package for any type of travellers who wish to get an excellent experience of Nepal. If you and your travel colleagues are looking to do some tour for a week or less then, 5 Nights 6 days tour might be a good choice for you. The tour is carefully designed including all aspects and unique activities that you can do in Nepal. As you arrived in Kathmandu, the city of living museums where you will learn and see Nepal’s religions, cultures, norms and history. The Kathmandu city is divided into the 3 cities (Kathmandu durbar square the city of the temple), Patan (the city of fine arts) and Bhaktapur (cities of the devotees). The city is totally full with the Nepalese style Hindu temple where Hinduism is widely practised. Newar is the ethnic group who has a majority in all 3 cities. They have unlimited celebrations and Jatra for many occasions such as an Indra Jatra, Rato Machindra Nath Jatra, Seto Machindra Nath Jatra, Kumari Jatra and so many other community celebrations.
In Your Nepal tour 5 Nights 6 days you will be visiting the world heritage sites of Kathmandu such as Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath and Kathmandu durbar squares. Visiting those sites gives you a glimpse of the Kathmandu. The next day you will explore the Himalayan range through the fantastic mountain flights to the Khumbu Himalayan ranges. After the mountain flights, you will again fly to the Pokhara to explore the beauty of the Pokhara city. Pokhara city is one of the finest cities to spend the holiday in a peaceful environment with spectacular views of the Annapurna Himalayan range. The main character of the Pokhara is you can see the mountains very clearly from everywhere around the Pokhara. The Fishtail mountains 6993 meters, Annapurna II, Annapurna III are the major peaks that you can see along with the pristine few lakes. The market is located on the banks of Phewa lakes where you will stay and go around the lakes for boating if you wish. You can watch the extraordinary sunrise view from the Sarangkot on the top of Annapurna Himalayan range. The other place to see the Himalayas is the World peace stupa from where you can take the marvellous view of the Himalayas including Mt Dhaulagiri 8167 meters. Mountain museum in Pokhara is another attraction where you can see how Nepal’s mountain people live and the things they used for mountaineering.
Table of contents
Nepal Tour 5 Nights 6 days Highlights
- Experience the wonderful and vibrant cultures in kathmandu.
- Sightseeing in world heritage sites of Kathmandu (Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath and Kathmandu durbar square)
- Most scenic mountain flights, you can see the Mt. Everest, Mt Amadablam, Mt Lhotse, Mt Nuptse, Mt Makalu and many other mountains from the flights.
- Kathmandu Pokhara stunning flights with the view of the mountain range.
- Stunning Annapurna range and sunrise view over the mountains from Sarangkot, sightseeing in Bindabasini temple, Tal Barahi Temple.
- Visiting the world peace pagoda and enjoy the spectacular view of the Himalayas from the top of the hill stations of world peace pagoda.
- Stunning view of Annapurna Himalayan Range such as a Fishtail 6,953 meter, Annapurna II 7940 meter, Annapurna III, Mardi Himal, Himchuli, Annapurna South and the Tallest mountain in this region Mt. Dhaulagiri.
- Observations in a mountain museum where you can see the mountains, people’s culture, traditions and the things that they are using for their daily lives.
Nepal Tour 5 Nights 6 days Note
- The travellers can be any age and it does not require any hiking that is the reason. it is suitable for any type of person. Even if you have a child under 2-3 years old you can do this tour.
- During the tour if the weather changes and impacts on your flight we will try to give you an alternative which is better for you.
- We are not responsible for the flight’s changes or cancellations but we try to give our best to make your tour comfortable arranging the alternatives for you.
- If you are travelling with the kids, we can consider the change and your preference as per your needs.
Nepal Tour 5 nights 6 days itinerary
- Day 01: Land at Kathmandu international airport then transfer to the hotels.
We receive you from Kathmandu airport and then take you to your hotels where you are going to stay. Reaching the hotels we will give you a short briefing regarding the tour plan.
- Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu city
Nepal Trek Hub’s tour guide would be in your hotel lobby early in the morning. We recommend you to have breakfast as early as you can because today we are going to see the 4 world heritage sites of Kathmandu valley.
The Pashupatinath temple is a sacred Hindu holy temple. It is one of the UNESCO world heritage sites. The lord shiva temple Pashupatinath is a major attraction for the Hindu people of Nepal and India. Being here, you can understand Hinduism, how Hindu cremate, the religious norms and values. You can see some other temples in the area of the Pashupatinath and on the bank of the holy Bagmati river.
Boudhanath stupa :
This is the big stupa located in the middle of the Kathmandu city which is a UNESCO world heritage site. Thousand of Tibetan Buddhist monks visit this stupa every year. This used to be a trade route point between Nepal and Tibet in the ancient time. It is a rounded stupa with a massive height. They said that there are relics of Kashyap Buddha on the bottom of the stupa.
Swayambhunath stupa is located on the top of a hillock in the middle of Kathmandu from where you can see Kathmandu perfectly. Locals believe that the stupa was built by the great monk Manjushree by cutting the hills and throwing the waters of the Kathmandu valley. They believe that once the valley was the great lake which Manjushri broked and took out the water. There are many things to see in Swayambhunath such as Basabandhu Stupa, Santi Bihar, Anantapur, Pratappura, Harati Mata temple and more importantly Swayambhunath stupa itself.
Kathmandu Durbar Square
Kathmandu durbar square is the historical landmark of Kathmandu valley. There are several monuments and museums in the Kathmandu durbar square. You will see the different temples and the big statue of the Kal Bhairav. Several temples are under construction till now because of the 2015 earthquake of 2015. Locals celebrate several celebrations together here in Kathmandu durbar square. Visitors can see the living goddess in Kumari temples.
- Day 03: Mountain flights early in the morning then flight to pokhara
The guide will come to pick you up early in the morning in your hotels. You better pack up your luggage before the guide comes to pick you because you are not returning to the hotel again. Mountain flights start around 6.30 o’clock. You can see the stunning view of the mountain ranges from the mountain flights including the Mt. Everest, Mt Makalu, Mt Lhotse, Mt Nuptse very perfectly. Finishing 1 hours flight you will return back to the airport and fly to Pokhara with your guide. It is another 30 minutes flight, you can still see the beautiful Himalayan ranges from the flight to Pokhara. Once you reach Pokhara, together with a guide you will go to the hotels. We do not have any program today but with the guide, you can walk around the lakeside if you want. Boating in the Phewa lake is also possible. There are two types of boating service available, one is to go to Tal Barahi temple another is boat sightseeing.
- Day 04:Pokhara Tour
Early in the morning around 5.30 O’clock, we go to Sarangkot for the Sunrise view, you can see the amazing view of Annapurna range and sunrise over the Himalayas. There are numerous peaks in a row. The most highlighted one is Mt. Fishtail 6,993 Meter. You can see the pokhara very clearly from here.
Back at the hotel heaving breakfast, we go to World peace pagoda, to see the view of Himalayas and lake together, you can see the pokhara city very clearly from here.
After that we go to see the Tibetan refugee camp where you can see how Tibetan people are knitting the hand carpet and other handicraft things. Then we go to see the Davis Falls as well as Gupteshwor Cave. both sites are just in front of each other.
The last destination for today is the International mountain museum, where you can see the mountain culture, traditions and customs of the people around Nepal and other countries. You can also see the documentary show here.
There are many things that you can do in Pokhara such as Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, Zip Line flying, small hiking around Pokhara, Mahendra cave, rafting and many more activities.
- Day 05: Fly back to Kathmandu and drive to Patan for sightseeing.
With early flight we fly to kathmandu then go to Patan Sightseeing. If we drive then there is no time for sightseeing.
- Day 06: Departure
Kathmandu pokhara tour includes
- Kathmandu international airport transfer by private vehicles.
- flight Cost
- Tour guide during the Sightseeing
- Tour guide during Hiking
- Private vehicle with A/C
- Airport Transfer
- Kathmandu sightseeing by tour guide with private veichle
- Domestic Airport Transport
- All land transportation as per written on above itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee cost US$ 40.
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner during the staying in Kathmandu and also during the hike
- Personal trekking equipment and Clothing.
- Personal nature expenses, any drinks and bar bills.
- Your travel insurance (it is mandatory in case of emergency).
- Any donation and monuments entrance fees.
- Tips for the crew (Note : TIPS is not compulsory but highly expected)
- Any other things which are not mentioned above
Read Our Review
Kathmandu pokhara tour facts
- RegionKATH, PKR
- Group-Size1-18 Person
- Transportation:Private vehicle
Why with us
We Emphasis on the personal and customize itinerary, You can design your own personal tailored made holiday
We are a local Small agency, customer-focused, grassroots foundation with in-depth knowledge of Nepal.
We pay a fair salary to our team of reliable and experienced people
We give guarantee of best value for money, best price and no hidden costs are implicit
We care for each of you individually, providing uncompromising service just for you.
We also care about environment, we encourage our client’s to avoid mineral water, instead of this drink the own purified water and use chlorine tablet
We have a 100% repeated customer, check our tripadvisior page
Local guide owned company