Most of you might wonder where to visit If you only have time for a Nepal tour 4 nights 5 days in Nepal? This might be a very common question for most of the travellers who are planning to visit Nepal. Well if you are having trouble regarding the decisions that where you need to visit as per your time we are here to help you with your plan. We have a presence here many options for you which includes Kathmandu and Pokhara as well. If you wish to go to Pokhara as well in this short period then you should take the flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara and return to Kathmandu by flights as well.
What to see in Nepal tour 4 Nights 5 days
When travellers think about Nepal they imagine Mt Everest in their mine. Well, that is absolutely true but it is quite far from the capital of Kathmandu and you can not see Everest from anywhere near Kathmandu. There is an option for you to see Mt Everest is to take the mountain flights to see Mt Everest and other mountains around the Everest regions. Apart from that, there are many activities such as city sightseeing and nature walks in Kathmandu valley or in Pokhara on your Nepal tour 4 nights 5 days.
Nepal tour 4 nights 5 Days cost
You must consider yourself that the Nepal tour 4 nights 5 days itinerary with Pokhara is quite more expensive than the itinerary around the Kathmandu valley. If you are willing to go Pokhara then you must take the flights from Kathmandu to Pokhara and return with the flights or by car or by tourist bus. Nepal Trek hub has all solutions for your travel matter in Nepal
Nepal tour 4 Night 5 Days Itinerary in City and day hike
Travellers should know that there is one and only international airports in Kathmandu till now. There are other international airports which are under construction. All your tour starts from Kathmandu which means you need to spend your arrival nights and night before departure in Kathmandu. Here on this plan, we have included the different itinerary from your arrival to departures.
Table of contents
Nepal tour 4 nights 5 days highlights
- 2 Main cities of Nepal (Kathmandu valley and Pokhara) in Kathmandu valley you will visit the Pashupatinath temple, Swayambhunath temple, Boudhanath temple
- Iconic sunrise view from the hill stations like Sarang Kot, Nagarkot and Kakani hilltop.
- Learn the local cultures and the religions.
- Not a tough hike trail of the Kakani, You need to hike on a very easy way.
- Suitable for family groups, couples, any age groups people.
- The tour can be customized as per the traveller’s requirements.
- Travellers also have options to do the Mountain flights if they want to do this.
Options 1: Nepal tour 4 Nights 5 days Itinerary
(Kathmandu valley tour, Pokhara Tour, Sarangkot hill stations, Nagarkot hill stations)
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to the hotels
We pick up from the airport then together we go to the hotel that you choose to stay. We give you a tour briefing and plan. In the evening after you arrive at your hotel we can together go for a short walk.
- Day 02: Drive to Airport then fly to Pokhara
Early in the morning having breakfast in the hotel you will be picked up by your tour guides and together drive to Kathmandu airport for a flight to Pokhara. It takes a while to check in before you fly to Pokhara. The 30 Minutes flight to Pokhara is unforgettable because from the flight you can see the incredibly magnificent views of the Langtang Himalayan range, Manaslu ranges and Annapurna range. From the flight, you can also see the green landscape of the countryside of Nepal. Once you land in Pokhara you will be taken to the Hotels directly. Checking on your hotels and doing rest a while, together with a guide you will drive to world peace stupa. From stupa, you can see a panoramic Annapurna range and beautiful Pokhara city from the side of blue Phewa lake. World peace stupa is a Japanese built stupa on the top of a hillock with the abundant garden around the stupa. The hillock offers excellent scenery around the area. Now, it is time to go to the Tibetan refugee camp, Davis falls and Gupteshwor Cave. All 3 places are in a very short distance so it will not take the time to visit. Interesting things are the falls go under the land and the temple is inside the cave. At the end of the trip, we go to the international mountain museum where we can see the mountainous people, life culture, traditions and so many other things.
- Day 03: Early in the morning sunrise view from Sarangkot then fly to Kathmandu and Kathmandu sightseeing
Early in the morning around 5.30 we drive to Sarangkot. Sarangkot is one of the top hill stations of Nepal from where you can see the marvellous sunrise view over the Annapurna Himalayan ranges. Fishtail 6993 Meter, Annapurna II 7940 Meter, Annapurna III, Mardi Himal, Himchuli and many other peaks. Pokhara valley is clearly seen from here as you can see the most part of Pokhara from here. Returning from Sarangkot, you will take breakfast and together you will fly to Kathmandu. The car will receive you from the airport then you will go to Kathmandu valley sightseeing today. Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, Kathmandu durbar square are the 4 UNESCO world heritage sites that you will visit and know about Hinduism, Buddhism, Nepalese culture, history and traditions. Overnight at Kathmandu hotels.
- Day 04:Early in the morning drive to Nagarkot for sunrise view then Bhaktapur Sightseeing
It is quite a stressful morning due to early waking up for the sunrise view from Nagarkot. You can see the breathtaking view of the Himalayan peaks from Nagarkot. The Langtang range and Rolwaling ranges are very spectacular to see from here. After you finish the sunrise view then you will take breakfast at the hotels in Nagarkot before you move to visit in Bhaktapur and Changu Narayan temple. Today you will do sightseeing in Bhaktapur and Changu Narayan temple. The Changunarayan temple is one of the oldest temples which was built around 1400 years ago but the scheduled maintenance is done every century. Bhaktapur is an old ancient city which is a sample of fine woods carving and stone carving. Nyatapola temple is one of the tallest Nepalese style temples which is one of the major attractions. In the evening we go back to Kathmandu by car.
- Day 05: Sightseeing in thamel and departure
Today if you have spare time you can walk around the Thamel for shopping and we will drop you at the airport at your time.
Options 2: Nepal tour 4 Nights 5 days Itinerary
(Kathmandu valley tour, Chisapani Nagarkot hiking)
- Day 01: Receive you from Kathmandu airport.
Nepal Trek Hub will pick you up from the Kathmandu airport and take you to the hotels. When you check in to the hotels you will get a short briefing about what will be the tours and the upcoming days on your travel plan. You will also get an overview of the travel itinerary.
- Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing(Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath and Kathmandu durbar square)
This is an interesting day because you are visiting the 4 UNESCO sites today. First of all, you will go to Pashupatinath temple which is one of the biggest Hindu shrines. Nepalese and Indian devotees come here for pilgrimage purposes. The temple has many things to see because it has multiple temples inside the area. Hindu cremations process and sadhus are other attractions of the temples. Visiting Pashupatinath, you will go to Boudhanath stupa. This is the biggest stupa of Nepal and the Buddhist people believe that there are relics of the Kashyap Buddha. Standing in a height of 108 feet tall and with a 136 feet octagonal shape, the stupa is colourful due to the hanging prayer flags around the stupa. There are plenty of monasteries around the stupa which you can visit later on. Swayambhunath stupa is another stupa that you will visit today. Travellers can see the excellent view of the Kathmandu valley. Kathmandu durbar square is the last site that you visit today from which you can learn about the history, culture.
- Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal and trek to Chisapani
From Kathmandu you will drive to Sundarijal to trek to Chisapani. Chisapani is a top viewpoint to see the Langtang Himalayan range and the Rolwaling range. The beautiful Chisapani Nagarkot trekking takes you to the top of the hill through the forest. The climbing is quite tough as you continuously have to climb the ascent. From the top of the hill, you can see the beautiful mountain range. Stay at chisapani
- Day 04: Trek to Nagarkot and stay overnight at Nagarkot
Trekkers have to walk around 6 hours to get the Nagarkot. Nagarkot is one of the top viewpoints. The trek is amazing due to the nice jungle walk with amazing mountain scenery. Stay overnight at Nagarkot.
- Day 05: Sunrise view and drive to Kathmandu to pick up the luggage from hotel and departures.
Nepal tour 4 Nights 5 Days includes
- Kathmandu international airport transfer by private vehicles.
- Tour guide during the Sightseeing
- Trek guide during Hiking
- Private vehicle with A/C
- Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara then to Kathmandu
- Airport Transfer
- Kathmandu sightseeing by tour guide with private veichle
- Domestic Airport Transport
- All land transportation as per written on above itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee cost US$ 40.
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner during the staying in Kathmandu and also during the hike
- Trekkers trekking equipment and Clothing.
- Personal nature expenses, any drinks and bar bills.
- Your travel insurance (it is mandatory in case of emergency).
- Donation and monuments entrance fees.
- Tips for the crew (Note : TIPS is not compulsory but highly expected)
- Any other things which are not mentioned above
Read Our Review
- Duration:5 Days, 4 nights
- RegionKathmandu, Ppokhara
- Altitude2300 M
- Group-Size1-18 Person
- Transportation:Private veichle
Why with us
NTH Emphasis on the personal and customize itinerary, You can design your own personal tailored made holiday
A local Small agency, customer-focused, grassroots foundation with in-depth knowledge of Nepal.
Pay a fair salary to our team of reliable and experienced people
Best value for money, best price and no hidden costs are implicit
Environment care, we encourage our client’s to avoid mineral water, instead of this drink the own purified water and use chlorine tablet
90% Repeated customer, check our tripadvisior page
Local guide owned company