Nepal family holiday
Nepal family holiday is perfect for the family vacation if you are looking for something extraordinary for your family. Nepal Family Holiday packages are great for all because of its unique cultures, history, religions, lifestyle, nature and mountain scenery. The small Himalayan nation is waiting for you to thrill your family holiday in Nepal with a unique and authentic taste. Nepal Trek Hub, Nepal family holiday itinerary is crafted to give all the taste that the family travellers want in Nepal. In this travel plan, we will include all the highlighted things that need to be visited once you are in Nepal. We have done our best to make this itinerary to make one of the best itineraries that travellers can do with their family. It is perhaps one of the most suitable vacations in Nepal. This family tour in Nepal can be done even with the children as well. That is the reason it is one of the most suitable travel plans in Nepal for family vacations to enjoy their time with the Family.
Nepal family holiday program
Nepal family holiday begins after you arrive at Kathmandu by doing the Kathmandu valley sightseeing. The Kathmandu valley sightseeing includes 4 world heritage sites which are very popular in Kathmandu. You will visit the Pashupatinath temple where you can learn Hinduism and how Hindu do funerals. This is also very interesting because it is one of the biggest Hindu shrines. After that, there is Swayambhunath and Boudhanath stupa which will teach you the Buddhism and the Buddhist traditions. Lastly, you will visit the Kathmandu Durbar square to know the ruling administrations of the king’s monarchy in Nepal. The next day you will go to Nagarkot to see the astonishing view of the Langtang Himsalasyan ranges and Rolwaling Himalayan ranges. If the weather is good then you can see one of the best panoramic views of the Himalayas. Later on that day you will do Bhaktapur sightseeing, Changu Narayan temple and Bhaktapur Durbar square. The Kathmandu sightseeing is over Now, depending on your choice whether you will fly or drive to Pokhara. You will see the marvellous Annapurna ranges from Pokhara and you will do very interesting sightseeing in Pokhara as well. From Pokhara, you will see the stunning view of Annapurna Himalayan ranges. We have also put the day trek to make the family tour even more interesting. The Trek goes up to the Australian base camp from where you can see the magnificent view of the Annapurna Himalayan ranges. Last but not the least, there is also a safari plan to Chitwan national park which enhances your experience more in Nepal.
Nepal Trek hub is committed to organizing the Nepal family holiday
Nepal Trek Hub is dedicated to providing one of the best holiday tours in Nepal for the family. We are ready to craft your itinerary on your own with reliable costing. We give you your best holiday experience in Nepal. Our professional and friendly tour guide will help you to achieve this experience without any rush on your day plan. Since you are with your family we will not schedule the plan but run as per the family needs.
Table of contents
Nepal family holiday highlights
- Kathmandu sightseeing you can see the historical sites such as Kathmandu durbar square, Swyambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath temple.
- Learn about Religion such as Hinduism, Buddhism their culture and traditions
- Learn about the history, people, lifestyle traditions and culture of the Nepalese people.
- Panoramic view from the Nagarkot, you can see the Langtang Ranges Mountain and Rolwaling Mountain Ranges
- Old and the ancient city of Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Changu Narayan Temple in Telkot Bhaktapur.
- Spectacular flight with the view of Langtang Himalayan Ranges, Manaslu range and Annapurna range to Pokhara or drive to Pokhara. If you drive you will see the mountain ranges as well as the countryside of Nepal but the drive is 7-8 hours on the road.
- Sightseeing in the paradise city of Pokhara, you can see the crystal clear mountain ranges from Pokhara along with 7 magnificent lakes in the Pokhara valley.
- Early sunrise from Pokhara and visit places like World peace stupa, Davis fall, Gupteshwor Cave, Tibetan refugee camp and international mountain museum.
- Light and easy trek to Australian Base camp to get the best trekking experience for a day. From Australian camp, you can have a great view of the Annapurna ranges.
- Drive of flight to Chitwan, where you will do the Jungle safari activities, canoe riding, visit elephant breeding centre. Chiwan is a very famous place to see the wild one horn rhino, royal Bengal tiger, countless deers, crocodiles and so many types of birds.
- Cultural Tharu dance and the local people lifestyle in Sauraha.
Nepal family holiday what to expect
- If the Weather changes during your tour the experience might be different. For example, if you are in Nagarkot and the weather is not good there, you can not see the mountains that might be not good for you. conditions and the itinerary and means of transportation can be changed. Similarly, it might also affect the flight as well. These things are out of our control however we will help you with the best alternative to it.
- If other things arise, for example, political strike, we can not complete the scheduled itinerary.
- The family tour in Nepal itinerary is flexible but if you are going to do mountain flight or sunrise then you have to wake up early in the morning.
- If you need more time then you have to inform the guide early
What types of Nepal family holidays packages are available?
Well, there are many things you can do in Nepal on your family holiday. Depending on the traveller’s requirement either it can be a soft trekking experience or tour activities. Nepal has many trekking routes which is pretty much easier for the family and it can be also done in a very short period. If you love nature and want to take your family to nature then you can choose Nepal Family trek for your Nepal Family holiday.
If you want to enjoy your vacations in the city without any physical activities then the Nepal family tour are very good activities for you. On your Nepal Family holiday, we will take you to Nepal’s top and best places where you can enjoy your holiday a lot. Those places are the historical and cultural landmarks, viewpoints to see the Himalayas, jungle safari activities, boating activities and so on.
Logistic arrangement for Nepal family tour
- You can book the hotels or let’s us book fr you.
- The Hotels in Australian base camp is local tea house but it is quite comfortable
- The facility differs as per your plan and standard of travel plan
Clothing wearing during Your Nepal Family tour
You need to discuss with the guide for your next day plan, of course the guide will give you briefing about the next day and he will also suggest you about the clothing matters,
Nepal family tour itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel
Nepal trek hub will pick up you from the airport, and together we will drive to your hotels. We will give you a briefing about the tour plan.
- Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing.
Today you will tour in Kathmandu valley. There are 4 World heritage sites which you will visit today. First, you will visit the Pashupatinath temple and learn about Hinduism and their cultures. You can see the holy sadhu over here. Afterwards, you will visit the Boudhanath and Swayambhunath where you will learn Buddhism. The last place to visit today is Kathmandu Durbar square where you will see the living goddess and many temples and the palace. The Kathmandu durbar square is very popular for the KalBhairav sculpture. The old market is also a place to visit while you are in Kathmandu.
- Day 03: Nagarkot sunrise and Bhaktapur Sightseeing
Early morning around 4.30 you will drive to Nagarkot for the sunrise view over the Himalayas. If the weather is good you can see the awesome sunrise over the Himalayas. You can see the Langtang Himalayan ranges and Rolwaling Ranges very clearly. Back from Nagarkot, you will visit Changunarayan temple. Driving to the Bhaktapur Durbar square you will see all the things are in Bhaktapur. The highlighted areas are Dattatreya Square, Pottery Square, Nyatapola Temple and Bhaktapur Durbar square. You can also visit the museum inside the Bhaktapur Durbar square.
- Day 04: Fly to Pokhara and enjoy the day
You will either fly or drive to Pokhara today. During your flight, you will enjoy the beautiful view of the Langtang Himalayan ranges and Annapurna Himalayan ranges. Once you are in Pokhara you can see the mountain ranges very clearly from Pokhara. Check in to the hotel and if you have time then together with a guide you can walk around the lakeside.
- Day 05: Pokhara Sightseeing
Early in the morning like Nagarkot you will drive to Saragkot to see the sunrise over the Annapurna Himalayan ranges. Back from there having breakfast, you will go to World peace pagoda ( The white stupa in the above picture). You will enjoy an extraordinary view from here. After Pagoda, we go down to the Davis fall, Tibetan Refugee camp and Gupteshwor Cave together to visit. All these places are located in the same place. At the end today you will visit the International mountain museum which is located on the bank of Seti River.
- Day 06: Australian camp trek today
To gain the trekking experience you will drive to Kande today. Kande is a trekking starting point to Australian Camp. It takes about 3-4 hours to reach the Kande. Kande must be one of the Highlighted places on your Nepal family tour because it is very peaceful and you can enjoy the marvellous view of the Annapurna ranges from here.
- Day 07: Return back to Pokhara
As per your interest we can go to the Pokhara even very late because it is not hard to go Pokhara from here. You can enjoy more nature around the Australian camp.
- Day 08: Drive or Flight to Chitwan
You can either fly or drive to chitwan. Chitwan is 150 KM from Pokhara. Check in to the hotels and your programs begin by the hotels.
- Day 09: Full day activities in Chitwan National Park.
Early in the morning after having breakfast, The guides come to pick you up for canoeing in the Rapti River, while canoeing you can see two species of Crocodile- Marsh Muggers and Gharial. You will also visit the elephant breeding centre. After lunch, we will go for Jungle Safari in the Jeep. If you luckey you can see Rhino, antelope and other wildlife activities.
- Day 10: Drive or fly to Kathmandu.
You will drive to Kathmandu
- Day 11: Departure
Nepal Family Tour cost includes
- Kathmandu international airport transfer by private vehicles.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara flight ticket
- Pokhara to Chitwan Flight Tiket
- Chitwan to Kathmandu Flight Tiket cost
- Tour guide during the Sightseeing
- Tour guide during Hiking
- Private vehicle with A/C
- Airport Transfer
- Kathmandu sightseeing by tour guide with private veichle
- Domestic Airport Transport
- All land transportation as per written on above itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee cost US$ 40.
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner during the staying in Kathmandu and also during the hike
- Personal trekking equipment and Clothing.
- Personal nature expenses, any drinks and bar bills.
- Your travel insurance (it is mandatory in case of emergency).
- Any donation and monuments entrance fees.
- Tips for the crew (Note : TIPS is not compulsory but highly expected)
- Any other things which are not mentioned above
Frequently asked question Regarding Kathmandu Mountain tour
Below we have mentioned some question about Kathmandu Mountain tour, that are asked by travelers. you can get basic information from here, however if it still does not satisfy your question please ask question to us
When is the best season to do Kathmandu Mountain tour?
October and November is best season to do Kathmandu Mountain tour. The second best season is March and April because in this time you can see the mountain
How long do I have to walk during Kakani Hiking
You need to hike around 3-4 Hours from Kakani to Gurjebhanjyang then the car pick up you to the kathmandu.
What kind of gears do i need for Hiking
Proper sports shoes, trousers, jackets and rain covers for you or rain coat is very necessary for the hiking because the weather changes very quickly.
Can I avoid the Mountain flights
Yes of course you can avoid the mountain flights
Is Kathmandu Mountain tour is is customizable
Yes it is totally customize, with your interest and time we can modify it any time and any activities.
Read Our Review
Nepal family tour
- RegionAll Nepal
- Meals1 day
- Group-Size1-18 Person
- Transportation:Private veichle
Why with us
We Emphasis on the personal and customize itinerary, You can design your own personal tailored made holiday
We are a local Small agency, customer-focused, grassroots foundation with in-depth knowledge of Nepal.
We pay a fair salary to our team of reliable and experienced people
We give guarantee of best value for money, best price and no hidden costs are implicit
We care for each of you individually, providing uncompromising service just for you.
We also care about environment, we encourage our client’s to avoid mineral water, instead of this drink the own purified water and use chlorine tablet
We have a 100% repeated customer, check our tripadvisior page
Local guide owned company